The Colors of Night
- Using the weapon groups variant from unearthed Arcana with the following changes: Rogues are automatically proficient with the sap. There is no weapon group slings – slings are added into basic weapons. When a character takes an exotic weapon group feat or proficiency, they must choose a weapon group for it to apply to (instead of it applying to all known). Exotic double weapon proficiency remains the same.
- Death and dying: When a character reaches -10 hp or less, instead of dying they become comatose for 5 minutes and continue to bleed, if applicable. They can be healed as normal but nothing wakes them before the 5 minutes is up. They also lose 100 xp/lvl. If they reach -20 hp, they die.
- Drowning: Follow RAW until the third failed save. On that failed save, the character goes to -10. After that, if the character remains under the water, they must make continued saves (Fort DC 10 + number of minutes) once per minute. If one of those saves fails they die.
- Toughness feat grants 1 hp per level
- Takes a move action to pull a potion or wand out (it is assumed that they are at the ready a la a sheathed weapon)
- If a bludgeoning weapon puts a character below 0 hp, they are automatically stablized (no bleeding).